Monday, November 6, 2017

Halloween

On the Saturday before Halloween, we took the kids trick-or-treating downtown.  We went with Troy and Ashley, but none of us thought to get a picture.
Luigi, Mario, and Princess Peach


That afternoon we went to Trunk or Treat.  Monroe's dance class was performing.






I am so glad I got this picture on Saturday because it snowed on Halloween.

My favorite picture of the night!

Pierce

Graham

The first place we went was Monroe's teacher's house.  I got to see Ady.

 Monroe got to see Mrs. Boslau and Braxton.

 Then we took the kids to the mall.  I thought it would be too cold for the boys to be outside, so this was the next best thing.  It was really busy, but it was better than nothing.





Zach's parents came with us.  They had a trunk or treat later that night.

And we saw the Lairds




After the mall, we stopped by to see our nanny and a few neighbors.
 Then, Monroe and I went around to houses.  We froze, but we were glad we did it.


My other favorite picture

Hopefully, there will be nicer weather to trick-or-treat next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment