Tuesday, November 7, 2017

October Fun

Now that the boys can climb the big ladder and go down the big slide, they rarely play on this slide anymore.  This particular day, however, they thought it was so fun!










Just reading our books

This is the kind of mess twins can make in 3.5 seconds

I decided to get the boys' pictures taken at my school this year.  It was a little work to get them to smile for Judy, but I love how all three turned out!
My big first grader.  She requested straightened hair, and she's got her mama's head tilt :)

Graham - 17 mo.

Pierce - 17 mo.



We had family pictures taken.  It was lots of work, but he got some amazing shots!




Ice cream with Nana and Papa

We had dress up days at school for Red Ribbon Week.  Monroe and I had fun dressing up!
Say Boo to drugs -- Wear orange and black

Team up against drugs

Drugs are wacky
(She thought being mismatched was so uncomfortable)

Be smart-don't do drugs -- Nerd Day
(My favorite)

Twin day -- Monroe's best friend Lexee

Danielle and me

The teachers at my school all had a pumpkin decorating contest.  The pumpkin had to go with a book.






This one was my team's.  My two team members already had a fun idea, so I rolled with it.  This is from the book "Pie in the Sky: The Authorized History of Punkin Chunkin".
The students voted, and we won!


On the Saturday before Halloween I went downtown with Shelley and Jackie.  They were having a Halloween drink contest.  There were nine bars/restaurants that had entered drinks in the contest.  We tried 5 of them.  



I voted for this one from the Chocolate Bar.  It looked fun and was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment