Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Mother's Day

Every year for Mother's Day, we buy flowers for our outside pots.  Planting flowers with my kids is exactly how I want to spend my day.
 Everything we bought


I planted some flowers with all three kids in the morning.






We went to brunch at Lochland.
My three babies



Zach's extended family who was at brunch.

Monroe and I did some more planting during the boys' nap after lunch.



I had this trailer in our garage.  It was part of a tractor toy that was my uncles and had been passed on to my kids.  The trailer no longer hooked up to the tractor, so I decided to make it into a flower pot.  Because it is so shallow, I filled it with succulents, which I have never planted outside before.  I think it is so cute.

Our front porch flowers.  I don't have any pictures of the back deck, but I have a pots out there as well.
It was a great Mother's Day with my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment