Thursday, July 22, 2021

May Fun

 
Watching the Husker spring game

Teacher appreciation delivery



Thor

Captain America

It's a Puma day

We played in a couples' scramble with John and Ashley and got first place!





The boys were given birthday money.  They went shopping with their own money for the first time ever!


Preschool field trip





So excited to have Lexi Sun back!!

Last day of school surprise


Our favorite ice cream shoppe



Last year I had a lot of trouble with bunnies eating my flowers.  This year I made sure to plant flowers bunnies don't like. Apparently, it doesn't matter what I plant.  They're going to eat it.
All of the leaves of my geranium were chewed off and left in a pile!

I've never had a coleus eaten before.  And look at that spike!
I finally moved all of my pots up higher so that they couldn't be eaten.

A short pick-up ride with the neighbors




Pickleball with my parents at the new courts in town

Graham

Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment