Saturday, July 10, 2021

Soccer

 All three kids played soccer this spring.  The boys team didn't have a coach to start out, so I volunteered to do it.  I ended up knowing all of the kids on my team.  We had a lot of fun!  









watching big sis before their game





I have way more pictures of Monroe playing because I was there to take them.  During the boys' games I was on the field.  She worked hard and was aggressive. She was fun to watch.



















The boys were so fun to watch but hard to coach.  They were by far the best players on the field for every game.  It made it hard to let the other kids on the field play without totally holding Pierce and Graham back.  One game, I told Pierce (after 3 consecutive goals) to let other kids score.  He just sat down on the field, not knowing what else to do.  The boys were rarely in the games at the same time, which helped some.  The other kids on our team definitely improved because of having P and G on their team.  They had to step up and be aggressive in order to get the ball.  

We had three sets of siblings on our team, so there were only four families on our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment