Sunday, July 10, 2022

May Fun

An awesome lunch I received for teacher appreciation.
Almost too cute to eat

Monroe had an outdoor field trip at a campground




Zach and I were not able to attend Monroe's track meet this year.  She did high jump as one of her events, and placed 4th.  Her relay got 1st!

almost all caterpillars are in chrysalises

Couple's Scramble #1 of the year.  We played with the Lairds, and we got 2nd place!

I got to take my class on the biking field trip again.  So fun!



Happy 40th, Abby!


The boys asked if they could sleep together.  This was the first time doing so in their bed. They fell asleep much quicker than I expected.

Ready for kindergarten!
Aren't these shirts from the doctor's office so cute?

walking nature trails


The butterflies all hatched!  It was a fun experience that I would definitely recommend to others.

Meeting Baby Lennox

Fruit salsa on the deck

No comments:

Post a Comment