Saturday, September 3, 2022

Tattoos

My friends from GI decided that we should all get "Nine" tattoos.  Six of them wanted to get one, and there were three of us who weren't going to get one.  We have a tattoo parlor in town that does drop-ins on Fridays.  We decided to go there before the school year started.  I only went for moral support since they all came to Hastings, and since I knew the owners.  I have had the owners kids in my class the last three years.  

When it was time for the first tattoo, the owner convinced me to get one because she wanted to give it to me.  I hadn't looked at designs, but I did have an idea and a potential location.  I caved pretty easily and ended up going first.  It took hardly any time and was not painful at all.













We all planned different designs and different locations.









I love every single one of them!  
I'm so glad I decided to go through with getting a tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment