Thursday, March 31, 2011

Almost there

I am 39 weeks along as of yesterday.  I don't feel at all like I thought I would at 39 weeks.  I'm not swollen or uncomfortable yet, but that could still be coming.  I had a doctor's appointment today, and I have made no progress in the last three weeks.  I don't want to go early, so I am okay with the lack of progress.   I am going to want to have this baby eventually, though.  The doctor does not want to induce anytime soon, so that is good.  He said I can go one week over for sure, and then we'll have to talk.  As of now, it looks like we'll be holding this baby in two weeks or less.

 
I didn't realize how much I'd grown in the last month until I saw this picture.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are feeling good. It is not fun to be uncomfortable especially those last weeks. Hopefully that means you'll have an easy delivery!

    ReplyDelete