Saturday, March 5, 2011

Everything you need to know about us


Zach and I met at Hastings College.  We were both music majors at the time.  We spent a lot of time flirting in theory class, which later turned into dating.  He proposed on Thanksgiving day in front of our family and many of our friends.  We were married that summer at the Hastings College chapel.  We then spent a wonderful week in Jamaica.  A few weeks later, I started my first teaching job, and Zach returned for his senior year at Hastings College.  After a year, we moved to Grand Island.  When he graduated, we bought a house here



Zach and I have now been married almost five years.  He is in his third year teaching seventh grade math at Westridge Middle School, and I am in my fifth year teaching fifth grade at Newell Elementary.  Zach loves golfing, coaching football, and taking stats for the Islander football team.  I love reading, gardening, and going on walks.  We both enjoy playing with our puppy, Sawyer, and hanging out with the great friends that we have here.  We feel very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment