Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sleeping arrangements

Before we move the beds back, I wanted to get pictures.
A couple months ago Zach moved from our bed to the couch because neither of us were sleeping well.  His constant movement, which previously I didn't notice, was keeping me up.  And, he thought my pregnancy pillow took up too much room.  




Over spring break, though, we were complaining about the sleeping arrangements.  I jokingly suggested that he should move the bed from the spare room into our room.  The next thing I knew he was taking it apart and bringing it in.  Who knew that our room could hold two queen sized beds.  This is how its been for about a month, and we've loved it.  We're going to have to move it back soon, though, so that my family can sleep there when the baby comes.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Great idea :) You will have to get a King bed because you will be so used to all the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would have never thought of that! Definately get a king size bed! They are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete