Friday, March 6, 2015

Parents' night at dance

I should title this post Mom's night because I forgot all about it and never told Zach anything.  By the time I called him, he was working on supper and her dance studio is clear across town.  I didn't have my camera either, so I used my phone.  Thank you to Ashley for sharing some of her pictures!
The last time we watched a dance practice was in early November, so it was fun to see everything they've learned since then.

 They did a lot more bar work this time.  They stayed there longer and knew more ballet positions.





Then they practiced shuffling, skipping, and leaping.

 And they did one of their new songs for us







I love this picture of the girls!






Monroe has loved going to dance on Tuesday nights.  Now, I am excited for her recital in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment