Sunday, January 3, 2016

December Phone Dump

13 weeks and 15 weeks

Opening her December 1st gift




Ellie snuck into the box again this year


A lot has changed in 6 years


Visiting Santa

Writing her full name for the first time


Ellie

 Monroe chose an Elsa ornament this year

Feeding her family

 I didn't realize I cut off the side, but I love the last two sentences of Monroe's Santa letter.  "I can't wait until Jesus is born.  Can you, Santa?"

After Nana and Papa's musical



Sawyer stayed with us one night

Watching a Christmas light show with Grandma and Grandpa

 Braelyn's 4th birthday party

In the morning Ellie was on the toilet.  After school she was at the table, but the toilet was full.

 Our new mini van.  We are in love with it!


We're the national champions!

I love this picture

Part of our Christmas present for Mikki

 Dancing with Bunny

Our family

What Christmas break is good for

No comments:

Post a Comment