Friday, August 19, 2016

Block Party

We have lived on Arizona Ave for two years now, and we know very few of our neighbors.  I got the idea a couple months ago that I should plan a block party to get everyone together and meet more people.  I contacted three girls on our street (Whitney Flower, Jamie Jones, and Jenn Isabel) and asked if they wanted to plan it with me.  All three loved the idea. 
Whitney made these awesome invitations that she and I delivered door-to-door. 
We decided to have it in our driveway because we are right in the middle and we have a lot of shade.

We had an excellent turn out!  10 families came. We had young families and older couples.

Ezra loved our boys

Whitney's bounce house was a huge hit!

The pool got pooped in, so we had to dump and refill it.  Ezra didn't mind the ice cold water one bit!


I'm so glad that I decided to try this out.  Everyone thanked us for planning it and said they wanted to do it again.  I hope we can!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea! (Especially when you have such fun neighbors)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud that your pool got pooped in! ha ha

    ReplyDelete