Thursday, August 11, 2016

Three Months

 When my friend Leslie was in town, her husband Dustin took some beautiful pictures of the boys.



I was out with friends and the boys were ready to eat.  This is the only way Zach could get them calm until I got home.
He's such a great daddy!






 Great Grandpa Jerry had Pierce laughing so hard

Graham thinks Grandpa Jerry is funny too.




Their typical nap spots 

 Monroe loves when she is able to put them to sleep



I love Graham's face here :)





The boys have really gotten talkative.  Monroe loves it!


 Photographing twins is not easy :)




I was home with the boys by myself and they both wanted to eat at the same time.  I tried tandem nursing them like I used to, and this is how it went :)



Graham is now the bigger twin.  He weighed 14 lbs 10.5 oz on his 3 month birthday.  Pierce is a little smaller at 14 lbs. 6 oz.  We have started putting them down awake, and we have transitioned them to their own cribs in their rooms.  They still wake up twice a night to feed.  I am dreading that when school starts.
The boys talk and coo all the time, and they love to smile.  They do well with tummy time, and love to stand.  For the most part, there aren't a lot of differences between them.  Here are a few things we've noticed:  
Graham seems to eat just a little bit more than Pierce.
Pierce goes to sleep more willingly when put down awake.  
Graham hates the car a lot of the time.
Pierce is more talkative.
Going back to work this Monday is going to be very hard on this mama.  I am so glad we have hired a nanny, but it will be hard to leave them.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you this week. It will all be ok...you can do it!

    ReplyDelete