Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day

I think they look so much alike in this picture.

We spent Father's Day in Hastings with Zach's family.  We had a barbecue and swim party at Jeff and Carmen's.  Zach was hoping his Father's Day would be punctuated with a Tiger Woods come-from-behind win, but that didn't happen.  Oh well!  It was a great day anyway.

True to habit, the only pictures I have are of Monroe.  One of these days I will learn to take pictures of everyone else at a get-together.



We used a floaty like this in Estes and loved it.  We knew we wanted to buy one.









 The best daddy in the world!

1 comment:

  1. I do the same..only take pictures of Jadyn! I have to remind myself to take pictures of others. You are way better than me at getting yourself in pictures!!

    ReplyDelete