Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ten year reunion

It has been 10 years since I graduated from high school.  This means two things:  I am old, and it's the year of our 10-year reunion.  I was a class officer in high school, but I really, really didn't want to plan the class reunion.  It took some effort, but my best friend from high school finally talked me into helping.  I'm glad she did.  The reunion ended up being a blast.  
Last Saturday we all gathered in North Platte for the big event.  We met at Centennial Park with families for lunch.  It was supposed to be 106 degrees, so we prepared for the heat.  Thankfully, it didn't get hot until a little later.  That night we went to Shooter's Bar where a lot more people joined us.  We definitely did not have all 365 classmates in attendance, but we did have a good turnout.  I was able to catch up with a lot of old friends and meet adorable little ones.  


My loves at the park.

Group picture at the picnic

Great friends: Chelsey, Leslie, and Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment