Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Newell funfest

Every year in March, my school hosts Funfest.  Funfest is a night of games and prizes for the students and families.  This year, I was excited to take Monroe because she was old enough to do some of the games.  On the morning of Funest, I arrived at my classroom and found this:




Don't worry, it wasn't crime scene.  
My room is used for the hair design, so the PTA parents made sure no colored hair spray or glitter would get on my stuff.  Thanks!

It was a hot day, so I was excited to put Monroe in a summer outfit for the evening.

When we got there, we played a few games before meeting all our friends for dinner.  After dinner, the kids ran and played.  They did a lot of Ring Around the Rosy.





Then, we went and played more games. I didn't get many game pictures.  She liked the bouncy house, the sucker tree, and the toilet paper toss the best.

The night wore everyone out.  We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment