Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Visit from Great Grandma

On Sunday we had visitors from Iowa.  My grandma and my Great Uncle Bob came for the afternoon. We took them out to dinner and then brought them back to the house.  I also took them over to my school to see my room.


Uncle Bob made Monroe a set of Lincoln Logs.  He has made a set for all of his great nieces and nephews, and great-great nieces and nephews.  I didn't know that he was still making them, so I was shocked when I saw the box with her name on it.






We've played with them a lot since getting them.


My box next to Monroe's.  Mine was made in 1988.

Having my grandma and Uncle Bob come visit was really nice.  It was great to see them.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome memory and gift! How special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to have Lincoln Logs, too but not homemade! What a cool gift!

    ReplyDelete