Monday, October 28, 2013

Murder Mystery Dinner

On Saturday night, Zach and I drove to the Miletta Vista Winery in St. Paul with Troy and Ashley. We went for a murder mystery dinner.  There were about 75 people there, and 7 of us were chosen to be part of the murder mystery.

 I was picked to be Sadie Stiletto.  I was the bar singer who tried to get the men on my side.

Ashley and Troy

 We each had a script to follow, but we were improvising the acting.

 We had appetizers first, and then we performed the first act.  After that, we ate the main course and then finished the play.  We finished with dessert.

The whole experience was fun, but hard to follow because of the size of our group.  I want to experience a murder mystery dinner in a small group now.  

It was a great night together!

No comments:

Post a Comment