Sunday, December 7, 2014

Newell Party

Zach and I hosted the Newell Christmas party at our house this year.  
Danielle and I matched so we had to take a picture.

Then Megan came in stripes so we had to take another one.

Here are the Newell teachers who were able to come.  A couple had left before the picture, and the spouses were in the other room.

This is Tausha, my student teacher.  We only have one week left 
together :(

We played our annual game of Bunco.  It is a great game because everyone mingles with everyone.  We had 6 tables set up.

All about that bass



When Kurtis and I made it to the head table, it was bad for everyone.  We won 10 games in a row.  I ended up taking home a third of the pot for most wins.  

We had a wonderful time with everyone.  I work with the best staff in the world!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! THanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree; we had a blast! Plus, your house was beautiful and perfect for our entire staff.

    ReplyDelete