Sunday, December 28, 2014

Our Christmas

We decided to have our family Christmas on Christmas Eve morning.  We asked Santa if he could come a day early.  The night before, we made him cookies.








Ready for Santa and his reindeer

Santa came that night
 He got Monroe the coolest kitchen, a definite upgrade from her other one.









 We got Monroe food and dishes to fill up her kitchen.  These were canned goods.

A phone charger

 I got Jamberry nails

 A pizza maker

A jawbone (It's like a Fitbit)

New perfume
Zach and I had the hardest time committing to a new scent, but I really like the one we chose.

 Fridge and freezer food

 A new shirt and belt.  Monroe helped me pick the shirt.

Zach picked these shoes out for me.  I love them!

 And, finally, pots and pans

All stocked and ready for some fun

Since Monroe and I both got Jamberry nails for Christmas, I did our nails that afternoon.  

 When we were packing to leave, we found one more gift that needed opening.  Monroe made us the neatest calendar with her handprints.

That night, we went to church in Hastings with Zach's family and then stayed there.



1 comment: