Thursday, December 18, 2014

Student Teacher

I was blessed this fall to have another student teacher.  This time, she was here for a full semester.  Tausha goes to Wayne State and is from Doniphan.  She joined me on the first day of work in August and finished up last week.  We were a great team.  Having two teachers was a wonderful benefit to our students.


Tausha got me the coolest sign for my classroom door.  She ordered it on Etsy, and I love it!




We made Tausha a teacher's bag with all of our students' handprints.  The parents filled it with things teachers need like sticky notes and pens.  She was really surprised.  I also gave her an essential oil that she has wanted to try.

Thank you, Tausha, for this experience.  I already miss spending everyday with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment